Labourer - Normanton Town Crew
About the Opportunity
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual to join the Normanton Town Crew on a permanent basis. Town Crew members carry out basic property maintenance activities, facility cleaning, waste pick up operations, waste facility operating duties. mowing and parks and gardens maintenance.
To be successful in this position, you must have the following:
- A minimum "LR" licence;
- A Construction Industry Safety Card (White Card);
- Experience with any type of plant;
- Experience working in a team environment;
- Some cleaning experience;
- An ability to undertake manual tasks for extended periods in direct sunlight.
For a full position description, please click here.
Please direct any enquiries to Human Resources on 4745 2200.
Applications close at 5.00 pm Friday 22 March 2019.